Registrarse online al sitio web www.ideatattoo.com es muy sencillo y tus datos se tratarán respetando las vigentes normas sobre la protección de datos personales.
Privacy content is available just in Italian and English
The company, 3ntini Editore s.r.l., located at Via P. L. Nervi, 1/b- 44011 Argenta, responsible for the processing of personal data carried out as part of its publishing production activities use this informative document to inform its clients and any guests of theirs as follows, according to art.13 of Italian law no.196/2003:
1. the company is the party that carries out the so called "processing" of the said data, and coincides with the company writing this document.
2. the interested party is the party to whom the personal data refers and - usually – coincides with the client;
3. the data requested upon compiling the application form is necessary to establish the contractual relationship covering the service offered by 3ntini Editore s.r.l. and as such its supply is required and absolutely necessary to complete the obligations imposed by the law and by the contract (for exemplary purposes only, communications to any relevant organs, accounting, etc.).
4. the data specified above will be used by the said 3ntini Editore s.r.l. only – either directly or via specific nominees – to send material, news and whatever else may be useful for direct marketing purposes towards the client; the agreement to this specific processing is not compulsory
5. The email address of the "client" will be used by 3ntini Editore s.r.l. only – either directly or via specific nominees – to send material, news and whatever else may be useful for direct marketing activities towards the client; the agreement and supply of this data and this specific processing is not compulsory
6. Any refusal to supply the data described in no.3 will make it totally impossible to establish any relationship with the Client and therefore he or she will not be able to make use of the services of 3ntini Editore s.r.l.
7. The acquired data, both required and optional fields, will be communicated to the parties institutionally set out by governing laws and by the parties who may – in the name of and on behalf of 3ntini Editore s.r.l. carry out activities connected to legal obligations such as – for exemplary purposes only – accounting offices, data processing centres and so on.
8. Every interested party, whether a client or simply a visitor, can exercise their rights according to art.7 of Italian law no.196/2003 – which is written in full below – by sending either a written request by fax to the number +39 0532 310084 or registered post addressed to the company headquarters or via email to the address email@example.com
9. The data as described in no.3 – supplied for the processing set out therein – will be stored for the time strictly necessary and set out by law for the individual fulfilments of reference.
10. The data as described under no.3, used for the ends described under no.4, will be used for a period of one year starting from the Client’s access to 3ntini Editore s.r.l., after which time the processing for the ends indicated under no.4 will cease.
11. The data described under no.5 will be used for a period of one year starting from the Client’s access to 3ntini Editore s.r.l.; after which time this data will be cancelled.
12. In any case all the data described under the above points – once made anonymous by specific procedures – can be used by 3ntini Editore s.r.l. for internal statistical purposes and in order to improve the services offered.
Art. 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet registered, and to receive communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain indications about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the ends and means of the processing;
c) the logic applied if the processing is carried out with the use of electronic instruments;
d) the identifying details of the company, those responsible and the designated representative according to article 5, comma 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or whom can become aware of it as the designated representative of those responsible or nominated in the territory of the State.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, anonymous transformation or blockage of data processed in violation of the law, including that which does not have to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data has been gathered or later processed;
c) the attestation that the operations described under letters a) and b) have been communicated, also with regard to their content, to those who have received the data, excepting the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means which are obviously disproportionate to the right which is safeguarded.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, wholly or partly:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him or her, also that which is pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him or her for sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or sales communications.
Art. 8 Exercising rights
1. The rights described under article 7 are exercised upon request, addressed without formality to the company or person responsible, also via a nominee, to which a suitable, punctual reply is made.
2. The rights described under article 7 cannot be exercised upon request to the company or person responsible or upon repeal according to article 145, if the processing of personal data is carried out:
a) based on the dispositions of the Italian decree/law dated 3 May 1991, no. 143, converted, with modifications, by the law dated 5 July 1991, no. 197, and successive modifications, concerning the recycling of material;
b) based on the dispositions of the Italian decree/law dated 31 December 1991, no. 419, converted with modifications, by the law dated 18 February 1992, no. 172, and successive modifications, concerning the support of victims of extortion;
c) by investigative Parliamentary Committee set up according to article 82 of the Constitution;
d) by a public subject, different from the economic public bodies, based on an express legal disposition, for exclusive ends relating to monetary and currency policies, the system of payment, the control of intermediaries and credit and financial markets, as well as the safeguarding of their stability;
e) according to article 24, comma 1, letter f), limited to the period during which an effective, concrete bias in the carrying out of defence investigations or exercising rights in judicial situations could derive from it;
f) from providers of electronic communications services accessible by the public relating to incoming telephone calls, unless an effective bias and the path of defence investigations according to the Italian law dated 7 December 2000, no. 397, may derive from it;
g) for legal reasons, at judicial offices of any order and level or the upper level of the legal system or other self-governing organs or the Ministry of Justice;
h) according to article 53, it being understood the contents of the Italian law dated 1 April 1981, no. 121.
3. The Garantor, also upon the recommendation of the interested party, in the cases described under comma 2, letters a), b), d), e) and f), will proceed in the ways described under articles 157, 158 and 159 and, in the cases described under letters c), g) and h) of the same comma, will proceed in the ways described under article 160.
4. The exercising of rights under article 7, when it does not concern data of an objective nature, may take place unless it concerns the rectification or integration of personal data of a evaluative nature, relating to judgements, opinions or other assessments of a subjective nature, as well as the indication of actions or decisions to be taken by the company in charge of the processing.
Art. 9 – Means of exercise
1. A request addressed to the company or person responsible can be sent by registered post, fax or email. The Garantor may identify another suitable system using new technology. When it concerns the exercising of rights as described under article 7, commas 1 and 2, the request can also be formulated orally and in this case a summary written down by the nominee or person responsible.
2. In the exercising of rights as described under article 7 the interested party can confer, in writing, or by proxy to physical persons, bodies, associations or organs. The interested party can also be assisted by a trusted person.
3. The rights described under article 7 referring to personal data concerning deceased persons can be exercised by whoever has a vested interest or acts to safeguard the interested party or for worthwhile reasons of family protection.
4. The identity of the interested party is verified on the basis of appropriate elements of evaluation, also via acts or documents available, or the display or attachment of a copy of the identifying document. The person who acts on behalf of the interested party displays or attaches a copy of the proxy, signed in the presence of a nominee or signed and presented together with an unauthenticated photocopy of an identifying document of the interested party. If the interested party is a legal person, body or association, the request is forwarded by the physical person legitimated according to the respective statutes and rules.
5. The request described under article 7, commas 1 and 2, is formulated freely and without constrictions and can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after an interval of no less than ninety days.