info line: +39 328 8250275
On 4th, 5th and 6th November 2011 over 300 international tattoo artists, from all over the globe, work to create some incredible skin art at the fourth Florence Tattoo Convention, hosted again in the historical Fortezza Da Basso.
Fortezza da Basso is a massive palace built between 1534 and 1537, by order of the Medici family, within the fourteenth century walls of the city. In the past it was accommodation of troops and retreat for the rulers in the event of revolt.
Today, it is a fairground and centre for many national and international venues as the amazing Florence Tattoo Convention.
300 INTERNATIONAL TATTOO ARTISTS
Whether you’re a practitioner and tattoo professional, admirer, curious, looking for your first tattoo or heavily inked yourself, Florence Tattoo Convention 2011 brings you the best body artists from all around the world.
Over 300 international tattoo artists coming from Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Peru, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Taiwan, Venezuela, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland and many other countries.
• Lars Krutak, cultural anthropologist, photographer, and writer
• Elaine Davidson, the most pierced woman of the world (she now had 3,950 body piercing)
• The Masters of Tribals
- Colin Dale (Skin & Bone Tattoo, Copenhagen, Denmark), hand-poking and the ancient Inuit body art called skin-stitched tattooing
- Folk Space (Indonesia), tapping hand tattooing, a traditional tattoo technique which can be found in the Dayak (Borneo) and Mentawai (Sumatra) tribes
- the traditional tattoo masters Lard Yao, Jess Yen, Horidome and Arahi who is representing The Maori Tribes of New Zealand
Friday, 4th November – from 3:00 PM to 03:00 AM
Saturday, 5th November – from 12:00 AM to 03:00 AM
Sunday, 6th November – from 12:00 AM to 01:00 AM
- One day 15 €
- Two days 25 €
- Three days 30 €
- Reduced 10 € (only Friday and Saturday after 9:00 PM)
Visit the official website www.florencetattooconvention.com for further information.